Green Tea Hair Shampoo
Green Tea Clarifying Shampoo
Does your hair feel limp, dull, heavy, or dirty after washing? It’s time to use our Green Tea clarifying shampoo.
This is a deep cleanser that reduces hair loss and aims to remove residue and buildup. Contains NO EDTA, tetrasodium EDTA, sulfates,
- Combats bacteria
- Gently cleans hair
- Adds a radiant shine
- Promotes regrowth by stimulating hair follicles
- Keep hair strong and delay the growth of grays
- Leaves hair squeaky clean without stripping hair
- Caffeine increases circulation and blood flow to your scalp
- Fully remove dirt, oil, and residue from previous hair products
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) in green tea prevents hair loss
- EGCG support hair growth by blocking DHT from damaging hair follicles
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe), Raw African White Soap, Coco Glucoside, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Coffea Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (Ginkgo) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Fruit Extract, Pygeum Africanum (Pygeum) Bark Extract, Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Crothix, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, & Euxyl PE 9010
Pour a small amount in your hands and then apply to your damp scalp. Massage into hair until you have a good lather. Leave in your hair for up to 30 seconds. Follow with the Green Tea Conditioner.
WARNING: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have sensitive skin, allergies or any serious medical conditions, do not use these products unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. A skin patch test is always recommended prior to use.