French Pink Clay with Moroccan Rhassoul Clay
- French Pink Clay with Moroccan Rhassoul Clay is great for sensitive skin
- Cleanse and detoxify the skin
- Remove dead skin cells and create and overall refreshed appearance
- It can also be used to reduce acne and other skin ailments; poor blood and/or lymph circulation and sun damaged skin
- Pink clay is for cell renewal, skin rejuvenation and improving elasticity
- It is very good for mature skin, bust firming, broken capillaries, and puffy dark circles under the eyes
- It is high in iron oxide and silica and helps to regenerate connective tissues
- French Pink Clay is a combination of red and white clays
- It is considered to be the mildest of all the clays and works well for normal, sensitive and mature skin types
Pink Clay (Kaolinite), Rhassoul (Moroccan Lava Clay).
In a small bowl, put about a teaspoon of clay and dribble spring water or one of our Hydrating Aloe Vera Cleansers. Mix until a creamy consistency is reached. Apply all over skin with small mask brush or fingertips. Allow to dry. Drying times and thickness may vary and average between 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
Use as a purifying cleanser, a mask, or as a spot treatment targeting blemishes. A mask is invigorating and may stimulate redness in the area applied. However, it is not harmful. After removing Clay, spray with Hydrating Aloe Vera Cleanser. Follow with Serum and Shea Butter and the skin will become cool, calm and clear.