So Refreshed Company
The Golden Child
Oats, Turmeric, Ginger & Yogurt Mask
- Turmeric reduces acne, eczema and psoriasis, reduce the appearance of pimples, scars, blemishes and generally improve the skin appearance
- It reduces inflammation and facial redness, and promotes skin glowing
- Due to turmeric’s antioxidant properties, it has been used for skin rejuvenation
- It helps softening lines and wrinkles, giving the face a more youthful appearance
- It is also effective in reducing rosacea – a chronic skin condition that is characterized by redness and pimples
- Oatmeal can soak up the excess oil on your skin and help treat acne. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Oats also contain compounds called saponins, which are natural cleansers. They remove the dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
- Yogurt contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, that dissolves dead skin cells. This gentle exfoliation not only helps to create a natural glow and prevent breakouts, but works to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Yogurt helps to rejuvenate and soften the skin.
- Ginger has major anti-aging benefits. It contains around 40 antioxidant properties that prevent free radical damage and protect against aging. It also evens skin tone and improves elasticity.
Steel Cut Oats, Turmeric, Ginger, Cultured Greek Yogurt, French Yellow Clay, Red Clover Extract, Hemp Oil, & Lemon Oil
Be sure to clean your face before applying clay. Apply the paste and gently massage for 1-2 minutes. Allow to dry. Rinse face with warm water and pat dry. Your skin will feel soft, smooth and refreshed.
**Use disposable wipes or an unwanted cloth to remove because of staining.