Raw African White Soap - 1 slice
Milder than African Black Soap
- EXCELLENT in reducing acne and eczema caused by hormonal imbalances and toxin buildup from food and allergic reactions
- Reduces dark spots caused by acne and eczema
- Calms redness and soothes sensitive skin
- Leaves skin much more clear and smooth
- Leaves skin squeaky clean but does not strip your skin
- Lightweight product that deep cleans dirt and oil out of pores and prevents breakouts
- Dissolves blackheads without over-drying
- Leaves skin hydrated and radiant
How its Made?
The mixture is cooked and kneaded similar to hot process soap making. Once the soap is fully cooked, this fluffy mass starts to rise out of the pots and it is then collected. The women in the soap producing villages take the puffy mass and form them into softball like shapes. The soap lathers very well and will become darker and harder once water is introduced. It is said to be just as effective as traditional dark brown black soap, but milder on the skin.
Natural-Palm Kernel Oil & Cocoa Pod Ash
For maximum hydration and cleansing saturate skin with soap. Wash body and face as needed. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with Shea Butter or Moisturizer.