The Works Yoni Wash
The Works Yoni Wash
The Works Organic Feminine Foam Wash
Annoying Itch & Foul Odors? Don’t Be Ashamed! We Got You!
NEW Yoni Wash formula and you’re going to LOVE it! We worked with a amazing holistic gynecologist to get the pH levels so that it does not disrupt the pH balance.
- pH Balanced
- Made from Scratch
- Gentle but Highly Effective
- All Organic Raw Ingredients
- No Fragrance or Essential Oils
- Specifically made for the Vulva
- Yoni Wash cleanses, soothe, and gently remove external bacteria
- Prevent overgrowth of candida and bacteria that cause yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis
- Eliminates odor by providing healthy acidity to your natural vaginal microflora
- Soothe, protect, and moisturize intimate skin
- Hypoallergenic & pH balanced
- Regenerates and protects the most intimate parts
- Healing and antibacterial effects
- No chlorine, alcohol, parabens, silicone, sulfate or SLS, no phthalate, non-GMO, no Propylene Glycol, no dye, no artificial fragrances, no DEA, no Lye, & Cruelty free
Aqua, Raw African White Soap, Coco Glucoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe), Cinnamomum Verum (Cinnamon Tree Bark) Extract, Hydrastis Candensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, & Silver
For maximum cleansing saturate area with Signature Yoni Wash and wash. Rinse with warm water. Follow with Hydrating Goddess Oil Gloss. Use this product once per day or as needed for best results.
WARNING: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have sensitive skin, allergies or any serious medical conditions, do not use these products unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. A skin patch test is always recommended prior to use.
All Orders Made Fresh
No inventory sits on shelves nor do we white label or buy wholesale skincare or feminine care products and resell them to you. All orders are ALWAYS made fresh each time an order is placed.
First Step: Let’s Get Rid of the Active Acne
Getting rid of active acne helps eliminate further breakouts. Once that process is finished, then you can focus on removing the scarring.