So Refreshed Company
- Evens complexion
- Reduces dark under eye circles
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Moisturize your skin and balance the oiliness without clogging the pores
- Promotes skin hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration, and even helps treat and prevent acne
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and redness associated with many skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and rosacea
- Great for brightening the skin and evening out any pigmentation or age spots
- Contains over 20 minerals and 60 antioxidants, 3 times more Vitamin A than Carrots and a potent amount of Vitamin E
- Sinking straight in and delivering a boost of nutrients and may help reduce signs of aging such as scarring and pigmentation
- The linoleic acid (Vitamin F) and oleic acids found in hemp oil can't be produced by the body but can play a crucial role in skin health
Hemp Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Aloe Vera, Raw Vitamin E, Raspberry Extract, Lavender Oil, & Rosemary Oil (All Organic Ingredients)
For maximum hydration skin should be cleansed thoroughly. Massage the oil into your skin working upward to avoid pulling on your skin. Use oil each night as a standalone serum and moisturizer or layer it with your favorite moisturizer.
WARNING: If you are pregnant or nursing, or have sensitive skin, allergies or any serious medical conditions, do not use these products unless advised by a physician or medical professional that it is safe. A skin patch test is always recommended prior to use.